Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tulips in 30-degree Weather

Whatever was that white coating on my lawn this morning? Could it be (gasp!) frost?? Hard to believe, but this will be one of the very few days of constant 30-degree temps we've had so far this winter. I'm tempted to complain, but the weirdness of warm (and what it implies) is making me grateful for the cold. Anyway, it will be back up to the high 50's on Friday. Hmmm...

And now, for your viewing pleasure and mine, tulips!



Considerable sock progress has been made, not so much on the felted bag. (Guess the socks are just easier to haul around with me, but the bag could be finished off with one good, non-subtitle movie night, maybe this weekend.) I've added a "sock-of-the-moment" bar on the Progress-O-Meter as I have a (ahem) few pairs in the queue.

One more project: Check out the 1/06/07 post about helmet liners on this blog, and help if you can. I'm going to give it a shot.

Stay warm, at least for today! Can't wait to get my work finished so I can curl up in front of the fire with my knitting, a book, or both :)

No comments: