Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm Still Here...Knitting and Everything....

*Caution* Photoless blog post.

I have been quite busy, what with my students and their midterms, kid bball playoff games, and the big DI tournament and all (12 hours straight of screaming kid creativity - woo hoo!) this weekend. Surprisingly, though, lots of knitting has gotten done. I've finished the back of Prudence and will cast on for the front tonight during coughcoughAmerican Idolcoughcough. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

As I read this over I am suddenly aware of how little of my schedule is about me! When did that happen, anyway?

*Sigh* well, this week it's all about me, baby. I'm on Spring Break, so no more teaching-related business till next week. Bonus: my kids' are NOT on break. He he. Chick flicks and a margarita for lunch? Mais oui!

4 comments:

The Cube said...

Everyone needs a break now and then, enjoy.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes I'm doing the Spring Break thing myself this week--and being home sans enfants is truly a treat!

Lora said...

I love American Idol. So don't feel bad :)
OH how I'd love you join you for a margarita and a chick flick!

Kathy... said...

Enjoy your week! Perhaps you can start on "Clessidra". I would like to make those also, as they are totally gorgeous! - But I think I will try to modify down to regular length. I know I would never wear knee-hi's.

K