*Never* let it be said that I welched on a meme tag.
First, a gratituitous chihuahua shot:
And now, the meme:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Hubs and I had just sold our first house (tiny new construction) and bought a second (large fixer-upper in a *fabulous* neighborhood). I was about 7 mos pregnant with my second babe and the house, which had looked pretty great before we owned it, was turning out to be a money-pit nightmare of poor maintenance and problems. A crazed pregnant woman in a dirty house in the heat of summer with a two-year-old in one hand and a paint scraper in the other. Oh yeah. That was me.
2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today? Ooh, this is actually a good day to ask me that question! Go to elementary school to help make silhouettes of the graduating class, write, read (Sisterhood, Interrupted by Deborah Siegel), go out to lunch with hubs, go for a swim with the kiddos after school. Don't I sound fabulously fun?! (NOTE: Today is an anomaly. Also note I left out "pick up dog poop" and "scrape unknown sticky substance off of refrigerator door handle".)
3. Snacks I enjoy: Oh, man, what don't I like? Minute Maid raspberry lemonade ice pops, roasted red pepper hummus with pita chips, ice cream of almost any kind, mozzerella cheese sticks, veggies and dip...the list goes on...and on.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a summer house on Cape Cod, spend some time in California, breathe a sigh of relief that the kids' college tuition would take care of itself, and see to it that the Women's History Museum in Washington DC becomes a reality.
5. Places I have lived: Ottawa, Canada. Narragasett, Rhode Island (on the beach). Salem, Massachusetts. Caen, France.
6. Jobs I have had: beach parking lot attendant, aerobics instructor, summer camp counselor, kitchen designer, college instructor, research assistant
Bloggers I am tagging for this MEME: The ADD Knitter, witchypoo, Vivian, and Rima - if you haven't been tagged already - because I'm really looking forward to reading your responses! :)