Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! After a breakfast in bed of peanut butter toast and diet raspberry lemonade courtesy of the boys, I spent my day at Plimouth Plantation. My mother just finished reading this book and was eager to go chat up some Pilgrims, so off we went. The weather was perfect. This is always my favorite view, from the top of the hill by the watchtower:



We took my little one, who talked me into buying quills and ink at ye olde gifte shoppe. (Who knew the Pilgrims took MasterCard?) And I couldn't resist this Mother's Day gift for myself:




Because I so needed another project :)

3 comments:

Lora said...

oh that looks like a neat place to go!!! Love the yarn

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

You are so funny! Glad you had a lovely day...

Patrice said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.