I've been tagged by Kat! Hey, Kat.
(I have to post this first:)
Here's how to play...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
Hmm...8 random things.
1. When I was an undergrad I used to zone out from studying/knitting/partying by reading Archie Comic Digests. Yes, as in Archie and Jughead. I still have a slew of them dating back to 1984.
2. I am a Chinese film and novel junkie. If I had time to pursue another language it would be Chinese.
3. Sour candy totally rocks, especially Sour Patch kids, Jelly Belly sour jelly beans, and Quench gum.
4. Symmetry is very important to me. As in, things on one side of my mantel need to be exactly the same as the things on the other side. Most of my house is like this. I don't want to think about what that says about me.
5. When I'm stressed out I play Louis Prima cds and sing along real loud. Usually I do this in my minivan.
6. I tell people I miss my SUV and the minivan was just a necessary evil, but secretly, I love that minivan.
7. When I eat out, my first choice is sushi. Second choice is Lebanese.
8. I was born in Canada. This bugs my kids because it means I can never run for president :) I kind of like it, actually.
Now I am supposed to tag, so witchypoo, Patrice, Lora, Kathy, Kristi, the crazed weasel, consider yourself tagged if you haven't already been.