Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quickie

I'm rushing around to get ready for a conference and a few days of R&R with the hubs. When did my house get so messy?! Where are all my #@!% clothes?!

Anyway, here's the project I'll be taking with me - it's about the only thing small enough to travel with me right now:


This is the Breath of Fresh Air Vest by Kim. As it happens, I love vests, and this is a cute one :) With all the books and mags out there I rarely purchase single patterns but I just couldn't pass this up. Love the clean lines and the ribbed sides. I converted to knit in the round and it's going very quickly.

I'd love to get this *and* my top-down cardi done before Ravelympics, but that's actually *really* unlikely to happen, knowing me :)

And now a quick DOT shot:

Online ID tag shopping with Frisky:


"Quick, pass me the credit card, Mom - I'll take one of each.


And yes, I do wear those pj's quite a bit ;)

4 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Well, if your clothes are anything like MY clothes...they're in the dirty clothes pile!

Nichole said...

Aww.. cute pic!

Kathy said...

Cute Frisky shot! Enjoy your R&R :)

Firefly Nights said...

Frisky takes a better computer picture than Mosby does. Mosby only gets to watch videos and e-mail his beagle pal in California. He doesn't know you can shop on a computer. Can't give him a credit card, either. He'd chew it up.