Thursday, October 05, 2006

Progress-O-Meter

Another gorgeous fall day. We are on a roll here, kids!

I have made some progress on the IHS, as evidenced by my "new" progress meter (see sidebar). I love you html code!! How fun to change the colors around and keep track of all those knitted bits.

The meter has got me thinking that if I get cracking I can actually turn some of these WIPs into FOs. Certainly anything over 50% seems doable? Some of these things have been hanging around so long that at some point I just grew tired of them. Somehow, though, seeing them all together like this makes me want to work through them, one by one, in an orderly fashion. It would be lovely to get them all done.

LYS is having a crazy yarn sale at the end of the month that I sorely want to attend. Perhaps this will be my incentive to work that list...

Anyway, spent a few minutes earlier at Kat's blog having fun with this. I'll have to make sure my kids don't see it - I'll never get my computer back!

No comments: