Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Updates...

First, a Frisky update – he is doing fine, seems a little more tired than usual but that could be due to the very hot and humid weather. Not that he isn’t milking this for all it’s worth:


"Ooohhh, I feel faint. Quick, scratch behind my ear."

He hates the antibiotic, which is lovely because he needs to take it 2x per day for a whopping 28 days. Due to Frisky’s small size the med had to be compounded at a local pharmacy , and even though they added special beef flavoring he despises it. *Sigh*


I’ll need a new chewy, stat. And make it a chicken-basted one.”

The vet says the meds should do the trick, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. In the meantime I’ve managed to get a little mileage in on the ripple afghan. It doesn’t look like much progress, but keep in mind this is 52” wide…



I wasn't sure about the DK but it really makes a nice drape-y fabric. I think my parents are going to love it :)

3 comments:

Kathy... said...

Oh, so glad that Frisky is doing well. Give him a snuggles from Sofee!

Your afghan is coming along quite nicely - 52"! I can't even imagine...

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yeah, he's playing you!! But he's such an adorable patient...

bobbi said...

Glad Frisky is doing ok.
The afghan is looking beautiful!!