Friday, April 20, 2007

A Little Dark Cloud...

I just found out the Webs venue is already filled :( Apparently in my old age I have lost some of my groupie mojo as it never even occurred to me that there would be preregistration...

This takes me back to 1977, when my mom finally gave in to my whining and interrupted our trek to Cape Cod to stop at a music store (Strawberries? In Dedham, I think) so I could see my heartthrob, Leif Garrett. I made it into the roped line of lucky, lucky pre-teens well before they closed it off. But then, hours later when my Tiger Beat hero finally arrived, all of the teenie boppers broke and made a run for it. Besides nearly getting trampled I lost my place in line. So then, in addition to postponing the start of my family's vacation I tortured them by crying all the way there. (I was SUCH a dork.)

Oh well. I'm still kind of a dork, but I'll survive. Only if I can still go to Webs and load up though :)

No comments: