Saturday, December 30, 2006

Calorimetry 2

Second try at Calorimetry is done - still wider and a bit looser than I'd like it to be, but much better than my first attempt (see below). I wish I had read up on this pattern a bit before starting as apparently I'm not the only one who's had to make some modifications...anyway, it's on my head now and it's actually pretty cute. Pics tomorrow, maybe.

I think dr. girlfriend got it exactly right: size 6 needles, cast on 110 st, omit a few rows. Also check these Calorimetry photos (gorgeous handspun!!)

I may try again in the purple Filatura colorway!!

Also, I have gotten most of my buttons fixed in Blogger beta. If anyone out there is looking for help with beta, try this website: (thanks, deborah!!)
http://knit1blogtoo.blogspot.com/

No comments: