Sunday, December 03, 2006

Knit Unto Others

Okay, here it is:

  Posted by Picasa

Not nearly as much as I wanted to complete, but considering how busy the last two weeks have been in non-knitting respects, I'm satisfied. Yes, the grey one at the end is still OTN. I'm hoping to finish it tonight and then I'll bring them to the Soup Kitchen. Perfect timing now that it has fnally decided to get cold around here.

I loved this project. It has indeed helped me put my holiday (and general life) stress in perspective, and while knitting I have found myself thinking about the people who might need one of these hats. I feel grateful for my blessings and happy to be able to help someone else. To be able is a beautiful thing, and I think we all forget that sometimes. Count me in for next year!

No comments: