Friday, September 08, 2006

Knitting Bits, Part Duh

Hmmm...these were to have uploaded with the others. Oh well, at least they're here now.

Felted bag for my sister in law, prefelting, finished May, 2006, and containing a lovely surprise :)




Bag for my children's absolutely fabulous 1st grade teacher who retired at the end of 2006, finished June 2006:



And that's it for now. I also made 2 pairs of kid socks, a ribbon-yarn wrap, a hat for dh, and a bunch of other things I can't seem to recall at the moment. I'll post those pix when I find them, (or take new ones after I wrench the items off of feet and heads) and perhaps in the meantime this will give me some incentive to finish one of the umpteen projects I have going now... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi, Jen!

Welcome to Blogistan!

Nice to see the hat that goes with the scarf that I saw in progress, also the bag (s) pre-felting.

I use flickr for sidebar photo things - the flickr site itself is fairly easy to find but the part where you can make badges is devilishly hard to find. I've ended up going to my own blog and clicign on the "what's this?" that appears at the bottom of the photo thing.

blogger does allow you to post pix pretty easily but it's a lot harder to get photos to appear in anything other than the body of a post.

Anyway... good on ya.

See you sometime!