Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WHOOPS!

Whoops! Did I ever learn my lesson today! Apparently when you join a ring that blog gets added to your list of blogs....and you can, if you are not careful, as I was obviously not, post your personal blog writings to that big ol' blog instead of your own! Who knew? Well, I'm sure they all love me over there on Conquering Cables now. Hey everyone! I'm here!

Anyway, what I was going to say was that since I don't have nearly enough knitting going on (see below for mega post on the subject) I thought it would be a great idea to join the Conquering Cables KAL. When I downloaded that Irish Hiking Scarf pattern I was filled with such a sense of joy and purpose that I knew it just had to be right. I wanted to do a KAL, I need to learn cables, and anyway it'll make a nice gift. Someday.

Speaking of not having enough knitting, my youngest child has informed me that he would like not only this - but also a sweater for it. Being a chihuahua person myself, I can totally relate, but I'm thinking more along the lines of this - cute with a touch of anime. If I can't have Hello Kitty (apparently boys are not so keen on her) I can at least have amigurumi chihuahua. (Not as a catchy a name, though is it?)

Anyway, if anyone is reading this, feel free to leave a comment about the blog, my pictures, etc (just not the one with me in it - that was a bad day.) Not that I'm needy or anything.

Sock Progress!!! Whee!

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: